Cedar Trail – 2.2km
Experience the cool green of old growth forest as it shelters the lush valley lands.
North trail head access on Meadowvale Road has limited roadside parking. Better parking options for your safety and the safety of your vehicle are at the South trail head – Pearse House. Steep grades on trail. Steps and steep sections may be slippery during wet or winter weather.
What will you see on this trail?
•Small streams that flow into Little Rouge Creek, and Little Rouge Creek itself. Wetland and meadow species near southern sections of the trail, forest species in northern sections.
•From the South trail head, you can see the hill from an old garbage dump that is being revegetated, and wetlands created in the excavated areas where soil was removed to cover the garbage
- just closed a deal in 4 days on EchoSign eSignature solution https://t.co/DnNW7HtUZy
- Why Norwegians Love Electric Vehicles More Than the Rest of the World http://t.co/fvS6wj3p
- RT @naturescrusader: Use your tweets for good. Donate one a day ~ helping children recover from trauma http://t.co/DsnorEty #DT @operat ...
- RT @inhabitat: Ghana recently announced plans to open Africa's largest photovoltaic plant http://t.co/p83OPmfm
- just closed a deal in 32 hours on EchoSign eSignature solution http://t.co/b3dCDkep
- Please Vote for the Spreading Wings Initiative! http://t.co/81oo7XQk
- In pictures: The last days of Brazil's biggest dump http://t.co/huvmKv2H
- EU carbon emissions rise, end multi-year decline http://t.co/3xzyN6yc
- Grow Your Own Garden Chair With Chair Farm http://t.co/cz9K9heU
- How cities can become healthy places http://t.co/y2qQrWj6