Celebration Forest – 200m
Across from Twyn Rivers Area, you can visit the park memorial where Rouge Park has honoured friends and supporters, as well as those who contributed to the natural heritage legacy of the area that eventually became protected in the Park.
What will you see on this trail?
- You will be in the valley with forests around you.
- The edge between forest and meadow attracts a variety of plant and animal life.
- A memorial sign honouring those who made contributions to Rouge Park during their lifetime.
- just closed a deal in 4 days on EchoSign eSignature solution https://t.co/DnNW7HtUZy
- Why Norwegians Love Electric Vehicles More Than the Rest of the World http://t.co/fvS6wj3p
- RT @naturescrusader: Use your tweets for good. Donate one a day ~ helping children recover from trauma http://t.co/DsnorEty #DT @operat ...
- RT @inhabitat: Ghana recently announced plans to open Africa's largest photovoltaic plant http://t.co/p83OPmfm
- just closed a deal in 32 hours on EchoSign eSignature solution http://t.co/b3dCDkep
- Please Vote for the Spreading Wings Initiative! http://t.co/81oo7XQk
- In pictures: The last days of Brazil's biggest dump http://t.co/huvmKv2H
- EU carbon emissions rise, end multi-year decline http://t.co/3xzyN6yc
- Grow Your Own Garden Chair With Chair Farm http://t.co/cz9K9heU
- How cities can become healthy places http://t.co/y2qQrWj6