Vista Trail – 1.6km
Panoramic bluffs view of the Little Rouge Creek and Rouge River valleys. Easily accessible 1.5 km loop route access, at North Trail Head Pearse House only, also offers panoramic bluffs view of the Little Rouge Creek valley. Steep grades on trail. Steps and steep sections may be slippery during wet or winter weather.
What will you see on this trail?
•A mix of forest and meadow views offers a variety of plant and animal life.
•Steep bluffs of the river valleys.
- just closed a deal in 4 days on EchoSign eSignature solution https://t.co/DnNW7HtUZy
- Why Norwegians Love Electric Vehicles More Than the Rest of the World http://t.co/fvS6wj3p
- RT @naturescrusader: Use your tweets for good. Donate one a day ~ helping children recover from trauma http://t.co/DsnorEty #DT @operat ...
- RT @inhabitat: Ghana recently announced plans to open Africa's largest photovoltaic plant http://t.co/p83OPmfm
- just closed a deal in 32 hours on EchoSign eSignature solution http://t.co/b3dCDkep
- Please Vote for the Spreading Wings Initiative! http://t.co/81oo7XQk
- In pictures: The last days of Brazil's biggest dump http://t.co/huvmKv2H
- EU carbon emissions rise, end multi-year decline http://t.co/3xzyN6yc
- Grow Your Own Garden Chair With Chair Farm http://t.co/cz9K9heU
- How cities can become healthy places http://t.co/y2qQrWj6